hi, my BlackBerry q5 is getng hang too much nw a dayz all anroid apps r getng hang nd wtsup after some time use gets hang, I restart the phone many times still I'm facing the problem, how to slove this pob m on a 10.3 latest os

Posted via CB10
    07-20-15 12:52 PM
    I've noticed that BB10 is a lot like Windows... has problems when it runs out of Cache space on the internal storage (do you have a least 2 GB available?) And that sometimes a fresh clean install of the OS and each app can also greatly improve performance.
    07-20-15 01:00 PM
    6.8 gb full out of 8 and it's a q5, it's getng hang nw too much, nd how to clear to phn memory or shift ur phone memory data to memory card I did it form file manager but few data only got transfer like image nd songs bt apps nd all are still der

Posted via CB10
    07-20-15 01:08 PM
    hi, my BlackBerry q5 is getng hang too much nw a dayz all anroid apps r getng hang nd wtsup after some time use gets hang, I restart the phone many times still I'm facing the problem, how to slove this pob m on a 10.3 latest os

Posted via CB10
    I don't know if it's a language issue or lazy typing but this post hurt my head reading it.

Posted via CB10 on the President Underwood version of the BlackBerry Classic
    07-20-15 01:12 PM
    6.8 gb full out of 8 and it's a q5, it's getng hang nw too much, nd how to clear to phn memory or shift ur phone memory data to memory card I did it form file manager but few data only got transfer like image nd songs bt apps nd all are still der

Posted via CB10
    you can

Reduce the length of SYNC Emails for some of your accounts
    Delete any APK in your download folder (or move them if you want)
    Delete any apps that you don't need, or don't really need.

And do a hard-rest.
    07-20-15 01:19 PM