Not sure if anyone can help here, but I'd be hugely grateful if someone could. I had an old BB Curve which connected perfectly to my Merc C220. New BB Q10 connected without any problems, however...... it seems to split up my contacts. The BB seems to have split them into 'middle names' and 'surnames' which is not the way I ever put them in (and I had to go through all of my contacts and resolve this), but in the Merc, some of them show all the name (i.e. Ian Smith - Work mob) and others, for no apparent reason just show "Ian". No idea which 'Ian' or which number. How does this happen, and what can I do about it please?? All information is there in the phone, just not in the car.

I spend a huge amount of time in the car and need it to work properly - or change phone.
    08-05-14 08:21 AM
    Sounds like it's more so a contact issue, did you go through the same exercise with this particular contact? May be un pair, and re-pair after you've been through your contacts, so the car can populate the data again?
    08-05-14 09:23 PM
    Go into your advanced settings and make sure your rsap is toggled on and your accts at the bottom are checked.
    zocster likes this.
    08-05-14 09:28 PM