Please help i have my blackberry q10 with blackberry id when i try to bypass it hang on blackberry i have done every thing posible to bypass this account to no avail. I have restored it using blackberry link and also with another os that i have been using before but account still present. Please help me cause i thing its already upgraded and can take the one i have been using before
    02-08-19 03:36 AM
    Please help i have my blackberry q10 with blackberry id when i try to bypass it hang on blackberry i have done every thing posible to bypass this account to no avail. I have restored it using blackberry link and also with another os that i have been using before but account still present. Please help me cause i thing its already upgraded and can take the one i have been using before
    Did you turn off BlackBerry Protect before you wiped the device?
    02-08-19 09:49 PM
    Did you turn off BlackBerry Protect before you wiped the device?
    no i didn't turn it off
    02-09-19 02:37 AM
    If you want to sign into your device with another BBID, you must turn off BlackBerry Protect before you start the security wipe.
    02-09-19 07:07 AM
    Try to "bypass it" how?

What have you done exactly?
    02-09-19 12:38 PM