Hi
    I have my q10 since last year and everything was fine till my ear speaker stop working. So I just replace them with new one and still nothing. So I bought another speaker this time was exactly like this not working one and still nothing. I've done master reset and also reload software but nothing. Still not working. Looks like hardware fault? Just to say, I never drooped my phone. Please help.
    08-13-14 07:14 AM
    Hi
    I have my q10 since last year and everything was fine till my ear speaker stop working. So I just replace them with new one and still nothing. So I bought another speaker this time was exactly like this not working one and still nothing. I've done master reset and also reload software but nothing. Still not working. Looks like hardware fault? Just to say, I never drooped my phone. Please help.
    I believe this happened to a few members in the past. The problem is sometimes dust gets in and the ear piece jack is very sensitive so it gets destroyed. In that cast, you need to send yours in for repair and hopefully it's covered by warranty

Posted via CB10
    08-13-14 07:46 AM