Hi!
    I was trying to give a complete format to my Q10 and it suddenly showed me the yellow warning icon saying: "www.bberror/bb10-0021"
    And I opened the web page and it has no response for it!!!
    NEED HELPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!

Maryah Shdid.
    08-22-15 03:17 PM
    08-22-15 03:22 PM
    Hello, dear cbvinh

I am doing right now what you suggested and the phone is off and with the green light on. The PC says thats it's downloading the latest software and it's just on the 3% of it.

If, for any reason, it stops loading or something happens, I will really appreciate if you can help me with it again.

I'm shocked now with what happened as it has never happened before to me. I did the same thing with my Z30 and it worked perfectly.

Thank you very much for your immediate response.

Maryah Shdid.
    08-22-15 03:35 PM
    Good luck! It'll take a while to download the software, then the phone will install and perhaps reboot. You'll need to be patient as it's a long process - hours! Sometimes it looks like it has stopped, but it's still going.

I'll check this thread, but if you update your progress, someone else might be able to chime in on what to do next if you get stuck.
    08-22-15 04:42 PM
    Good luck! It'll take a while to download the software, then the phone will install and perhaps reboot. You'll need to be patient as it's a long process - hours! Sometimes it looks like it has stopped, but it's still going.

I'll check this thread, but if you update your progress, someone else might be able to chime in on what to do next if you get stuck.
    Thank you very much for your help, cbvinh.

It surely is a long process as since I replied to you it has been loading and now it's on 26% and loading...

I will update the progress if something unusual happens. And once again, thank you very much for your help!

Maryah Shdid.
    08-22-15 04:46 PM
    Just curious about the way you're formatting the device?

 CB10 - Q10 - 10.3.2.680 
    08-22-15 04:59 PM
    Just curious about the way you're formatting the device?

Hello, moegh

I was doing it by introducing wrongly the password until it format. That's how I did it with my Z30 and it worked perfectly.

Maryah Shdid.
    08-22-15 05:06 PM
    Hello, moegh

I was doing it by introducing wrongly the password until it format. That's how I did it with my Z30 and it worked perfectly.

Maryah Shdid.
    Next time do a security wipe or reload the os

08-22-15 05:10 PM
    Next time do a security wipe or reload the os

How do I do a security wipe? Is that the option that appears on the settings -> Security and Privacy -> Security Wipe?

Cause I thought that was an option to delete data, files and apps but not to give a full format to the phone.

Thanks for the advice, moegh.

Maryah Shdid.
    08-22-15 05:13 PM
    How do I do a security wipe? Is that the option that appears on the settings -> Security and Privacy -> Security Wipe?

Cause I thought that was an option to delete data, files and apps but not to give a full format to the phone.

Thanks for the advice, moegh.

Maryah Shdid.
    Yup that's it, it deletes everything
    You're welcome

maryahshdid likes this.
    08-22-15 05:18 PM
    If you want to restore your device to "new", you can:

Settings->Security and Privacy->Security Wipe

or

enter the passport incorrectly a bunch of times (as you've done)

or

reload the OS
    maryahshdid likes this.
    08-22-15 05:18 PM
    BTW I recommend os reload, takes less time

08-22-15 05:20 PM
    BTW I recommend os reload, takes less time

Ok, I know now thw other two options but this one, I'm afraid I don't.

How do I reload OS?

Maryah Shdid.
    08-22-15 05:21 PM
    Ok, I know now thw other two options but this one, I'm afraid I don't.

How do I reload OS?

Maryah Shdid.
    BlackBerry link, or get an autoloader

maryahshdid likes this.
    08-22-15 05:26 PM
    If you want to restore your device to "new", you can:

Settings->Security and Privacy->Security Wipe

or

enter the passport incorrectly a bunch of times (as you've done)

or

reload the OS
    Hello, cbvinh
    The phone was loading the software connected to the PC and it stopped at 53% and said that there was an error in the internet so I should check if it's working properly, which it was. It started loading once again from 0% and it stopped again but this time at 4% saying the exact same thing while my internet is ok.

And now the phone shows me a new error on the screen: "www.bberror.com/bb10-0015

I have no idea what to do now :'(

Maryah Shdid.
    08-22-15 07:17 PM
    You're using BBLink, correct? Usually the first part is downloading the OS from the internet, which will require an internet connection. I'm guessing that this part completed and you're onto the next part, which sends the OS from the PC to your Q10 via USB. Is this the part that's failing? It doesn't need the internet for this part at all. Once the "PC to your Q10" is complete, then the Q10 should say it's installing. Where in the process are you?
    08-22-15 07:32 PM
    You're using BBLink, correct? Usually the first part is downloading the OS from the internet, which will require an internet connection. I'm guessing that this part completed and you're onto the next part, which sends the OS from the PC to your Q10 via USB. Is this the part that's failing? It doesn't need the internet for this part at all. Once the "PC to your Q10" is complete, then the Q10 should say it's installing. Where in the process are you?
    It's stopping during the download of the software. Right in the first part at the 53%. In the upgrade of the OS that needs internet connection. But there's no problem with ny internet and no one is using it like WiFi right now so it's supposed to be working even "faster". The OS is downloading while the phone is connected to the PC with the green light on and the phone off.

:'(

Maryah Shdid.
    08-22-15 07:36 PM
    I'll suggest an autoloader

08-22-15 07:36 PM
    I'll suggest an autoloader

And what's that? I'm sorry for being so ignorant about this but its just that it never happened to me before...

Maryah Shdid.
    08-22-15 07:37 PM
    It's stopping during the download of the software. Right in the first part at the 53%. In the upgrade of the OS that needs internet connection. But there's no problem with ny internet and no one is using it like WiFi right now so it's supposed to be working even "faster". The OS is downloading while the phone is connected to the PC with the green light on and the phone off.

:'(

Maryah Shdid.
    You need this first part, where it downloads the OS to your PC, to reach 100%. You can't proceed further until this completes. Besides wi-fi, do you have a way to connect your PC via a cable? Either the wi-fi is unstable or BBLink is having trouble accessing BlackBerry's servers.

Your phone connected to your PC is only for BBLink to identify which device you're working with. Until the OS download completes, there's no transfer of data to your Q10. Your Q10 is just charging off the USB port at this point.
    08-22-15 07:42 PM
    You need this first part, where it downloads the OS to your PC, to reach 100%. You can't proceed further until this completes. Besides wi-fi, do you have a way to connect your PC via a cable? Either the wi-fi is unstable or BBLink is having trouble accessing BlackBerry's servers.

Your phone connected to your PC is only for BBLink to identify which device you're working with. Until the OS download completes, there's no transfer of data to your Q10. Your Q10 is just charging off the USB port at this point.
    No, no. I meant that no one is using the internet like WiFi right now as they know I'm using it for the phone. The PC is connected directly with a cable to the internet modem.

So, you mean I can disconnect the phone and just let the internet load the OS on the PC and then I should connect it? Cause when it says I need to upgrade the software it asks me to connect the phone...

Maryah Shdid.
    08-22-15 07:45 PM
    No, no. I meant that no one is using the internet like WiFi right now as they know I'm using it for the phone. The PC is connected directly with a cable to the internet modem.

So, you mean I can disconnect the phone and just let the internet load the OS on the PC and then I should connect it? Cause when it says I need to upgrade the software it asks me to connect the phone...

Maryah Shdid.
    Oh. Interesting. It probably means that your PC is having trouble accessing BlackBerry's servers for some reason. The first part, downloading the OS from BlackBerry's servers to your PC, needs to complete 100%. There's no getting around that.

When you start up BBLink, you need to connect your phone, which you've already done. It says you need to upgrade the software. That's fine. You need to complete this process:

1. Plug phone into PC. Start up BBLink.
    2. Update/upgrade OS
    3. Wait for OS to download from BlackBerry servers, should reach 100%.
    4. Wait for OS to transfer to phone, should reach 100%.
    5. Wait for OS to install on phone. Phone will say it's installing. BBLink will say it's installing.
    6. Phone will reboot when complete.

You don't need to disconnect the phone from the PC, however if you did, it will tell you to reconnect when it's ready to transfer the OS to the phone.
    08-22-15 08:55 PM
    Oh. Interesting. It probably means that your PC is having trouble accessing BlackBerry's servers for some reason. The first part, downloading the OS from BlackBerry's servers to your PC, needs to complete 100%. There's no getting around that.

When you start up BBLink, you need to connect your phone, which you've already done. It says you need to upgrade the software. That's fine. You need to complete this process:

1. Plug phone into PC. Start up BBLink.
    2. Update/upgrade OS
    3. Wait for OS to download from BlackBerry servers, should reach 100%.
    4. Wait for OS to transfer to phone, should reach 100%.
    5. Wait for OS to install on phone. Phone will say it's installing. BBLink will say it's installing.
    6. Phone will reboot when complete.

You don't need to disconnect the phone from the PC, however if you did, it will tell you to reconnect when it's ready to transfer the OS to the phone.
    Ok. That's what I'm doing now... It is once again loading and its just on 8% but for some reason it keeps saying there's an internet connection problem that doesn't let the OS upgrade to reach the 100%...

The phone is still connected to the PC and with the green light on and on the PC it says: "Wait until your BlackBerry� Device Software upgrades" but it's just the same story I've been telling you and I know there's no problem with my internet as I buffer some videos on YouTube and they worked perfectly...

And besides this, is really sad that in my country there's no BlackBerry office. Not even in the capital so I'm really not sure what should I do if in this 5th time that I've been trying to download the software it doesn't work...

Maryah Shdid.
    08-22-15 09:03 PM
    Read this for autoloader :
    http://m.crackberry.com/install-leaked-os-autoloader

And this for reload :
    http://m.crackberry.com/how-reload-o...blackberry-q10

08-22-15 09:16 PM
    If you're going to suggest autoloader, you might want to tell this person which autoloader to get and where to get it.

The reload, The Easy Way, is exactly what this person is doing. The page doesn't list the individual steps, so unless it works perfectly, it's pretty useless. It basically says plug your phone in, select Reload, and follow the instructions...
    maryahshdid likes this.
    08-22-15 10:02 PM
33 12