i have a question, bout how can i find my Q10,
    when i tested on my computer to find it my device, @ sadly it said we need to open first the device location? but how come? if my device is just lost? then how can we open the device settings location? I don't know how? I'm just doing this for example if happen, what is the exactly to do? thanks...

 Q10
    07-26-17 08:37 PM
    settings/location services/make sure location services is toggled on.
    07-26-17 08:52 PM
    I do always on my BlackBerry Protect "
    the thing is in my desktop, i make a sample on "BlackBerry Protect ID" then after it shows we need to open the location first to locate my device? but how can i open it if my device were stolen?

 Q10
    07-26-17 09:10 PM
    So let me get this straight. You have Blackberry Protect enabled in your device (settings\Blackberry Protect) and you have Location Services turned on. When you go to http://protect.blackberry.com you cannot open the location of your device? Can you do any of the other services on that web page such as Display a Message or Play a Sound? Does it show on bottom left of PC screen that Anti Theft is ON?
    07-26-17 09:38 PM
    ahmm" okay i will try, i think it's really possible, thanks friend, but for looking my device in my computer, sadly don't know, coz BlackBerry Protect desktop said, you need to turn on first my location on my device, but how??? if it's stole? thanks friend... huh"

 Q10
    07-27-17 12:55 AM
    ahmm" okay i will try, i think it's really possible, thanks friend, but for looking my device in my computer, sadly don't know, coz BlackBerry Protect desktop said, you need to turn on first my location on my device, but how??? if it's stole? thanks friend... huh"

 Q10
    You leave Location Services in the ON position on your device. Then when the device is stolen you can see from your PC where that device is on a map. It doesn't work if you do not use Location Services. What is so hard to understand about that?

Posted via CB10
    07-27-17 06:53 AM
    I'm having issues just logging in. On my Passport SE, I get the message, "BlackBerry Protect Unavailable. Unable to connect to the BlackBerry Protect service. Please try again later."
    And from my PC on the BlackBerry Protect website, it cannot locate or communicate with the device. Anyone else have this problem?
    08-19-17 12:16 PM
    Is working fine for me:

BlackBerry Protect-bbprotect.jpg

Do you have Protect enabled on the device? Is your Location services and your radio on?
    08-22-17 03:58 PM
    Yes, all on, except I was finding that it kept shutting off BlackBerry Protect on its own. For now it is working again. Just a reminder that the sunset is not far off for BlackBerry 10.

BPWiebe on the beautiful Silver Edition Passport.
    08-25-17 06:11 PM