Hi all, I have a Priv which I have enjoyed using since last April. I have been having some lag issues among other things lately. One that is strange is that my 32 gig SD card is practically filled up but when I look at the Memory distribution the listed media (images, music, apps, etc), adds up to about 7 gigs while it says there are 25 gigs used from the 29 max. When I switch to my internal memory, it says I have 18 gigs used out of 24 effective but it says apps take up 31 gigs...is there a bad cross referencing going on?
    05-11-17 10:29 AM
    Hi all, I have a Priv which I have enjoyed using since last April. I have been having some lag issues among other things lately. One that is strange is that my 32 gig SD card is practically filled up but when I look at the Memory distribution the listed media (images, music, apps, etc), adds up to about 7 gigs while it says there are 25 gigs used from the 29 max. When I switch to my internal memory, it says I have 18 gigs used out of 24 effective but it says apps take up 31 gigs...is there a bad cross referencing going on?
    I would suggest "ejecting" or dismounting the sd-card (Main Settings, Storage/USB) and checking it in a computer with an adapter. See what's there. Could you have an app that is storing stuff on the card? Where are your photos, music, etc?

You might try clearing the cache for some apps. Apps and their data might be stored in Internal Memory.

Others may have additional advice...
    05-11-17 08:21 PM
    Hello besides what FF22 says. Do clear ALL cache and right after do a reset holding down power button for at least 32 seconds.

Good luck

Posted via PRIV and or PASSPORT SE
    05-12-17 11:03 AM