Hi, so I've been having this issue on Blackberry Priv's Hub calendar from the beginning, with both my yahoo and my Gmail events. When I'm in "month" view, with one particular day selected and expanded so I can see the appointments of that day, and I tap on the "+" at the bottom to add a new event, the most logical thing would be for the new event to automatically be set to the date that I had opened, right?

Instead, each new event defaults to a random other date, sometimes weeks in the past, so that if I don't notice it and manually change it, I lose my event somewhere in the calendar, have to search for it, edit it and change the date... it makes no sense. Is there something I'm missing??

Huge thanks
    05-04-17 06:07 PM
    Hello,

I've tried to replicate this issue. I was unable to do so. When I follow your instructions, what you want to happen does happen. It seems to be working normally on my end.

Check if there are any updates in Google Play for the calendar app and give the phone a quick reboot. See if that helps.
    05-05-17 10:27 AM