Hey everyone, I am really hoping that someone can help me with this problem. Yesterday almost all of my calendar appointments just disappeared from my phone. At the time that I noticed everything had gone missing I had recently added a Yahoo account via the Yahoo Mail app as well as added one Google Account and removed another.

The issue I think happened after removing the Google Account and so I re-added the account and my calendar events were still missing! In total I have 5 accounts on the phone, 1 Outlook, 1 Yahoo, 2 Gmail and the Blackberry account. I have logged into the web versions of the Yahoo, Google and Outlook accounts and none of my events are there.

I have also tried restarting the phone and already talked to my wireless provider who was unable to help and mentioned that a file recovery might be possible?

Hopefully someone here can help me, my whole life was in that calendar for the next 5 years and I really would like to get it back.
    12-02-17 01:56 PM
    Hey everyone, I am really hoping that someone can help me with this problem. Yesterday almost all of my calendar appointments just disappeared from my phone. At the time that I noticed everything had gone missing I had recently added a Yahoo account via the Yahoo Mail app as well as added one Google Account and removed another.

The issue I think happened after removing the Google Account and so I re-added the account and my calendar events were still missing! In total I have 5 accounts on the phone, 1 Outlook, 1 Yahoo, 2 Gmail and the Blackberry account. I have logged into the web versions of the Yahoo, Google and Outlook accounts and none of my events are there.

I have also tried restarting the phone and already talked to my wireless provider who was unable to help and mentioned that a file recovery might be possible?

Hopefully someone here can help me, my whole life was in that calendar for the next 5 years and I really would like to get it back.
    Unfortunately, it sounds as if somehow you might have synced a BLANK calendar with one or more of the original calendars. Do you have any other backups? I don't know if there's a way to UNdelete using Google or Yahoo. Have you opened the Calendar app and individually tried hiding/showing the various calendars? Do you have any desktop versions? Have you used any 3rd party backup apps?
    Rico4you likes this.
    12-02-17 04:14 PM
    Thank you for the response. Unfortunately I do not have any backups of the phone. I have tried opening the calendar app and only two calendars show up as connected which is my blackberry account and outlook. Both are set to show so I am at a loss as to what could have happened. Is file recovery even a possibility for a situation like this?
    12-02-17 07:03 PM
    Thank you for the response. Unfortunately I do not have any backups of the phone. I have tried opening the calendar app and only two calendars show up as connected which is my blackberry account and outlook. Both are set to show so I am at a loss as to what could have happened. Is file recovery even a possibility for a situation like this?
    12-13-17 05:14 PM