my phone was battery low and then turned off after that because 0% battery after that trying to charge it the bolt icon shows then the battery icon shows 0% then LED light red and then red light goes away and then restart again with the bolt sign,etc... left it for 24 hrs on the charger but unfortunately didn't charge, tried with the original charger and other chargers nothing!! please help...
    09-10-17 03:13 AM
    I started having the same problem at the same time. Only a cigarette lighter charger will charge the phone what's wrong I do not knoe
    10-02-17 07:49 AM
    And of course you've both tried different cables?
    10-02-17 10:24 AM
    I had the same exact issue with my Blackberry PRIV. It mysteriously discharged over night on September 29, 2017. I have several brand new great cables and none can charge it. One time I was able to charge up to 57 per cent and then it almost lost all power within a few minutes. I have searched and there is absolutely no place to obtain a replacement battery for this device. I used a QUALCOMM 2.0 quick charger for long time with the PRIV to match it's chipset. I recently read that quick chargers can ruin the battery on PRIV. Not sure if that is correct. If so why would they have a compatible Qualcomm 2.0 chipset for rapid charging. It's a dirty shame that a phone that once cost over 700.00 US, you can't locate a replacement battery. (I don't even know if that is the issue or if something else is causing the batter to be knocked out) There are some retail outlets offering the phone for sale but who wants to buy a brand new phone at that expense.
    10-26-17 04:35 PM
    https://www.etradesupply.com/blackbe...v-battery.html

But there is no guarantee it's the battery... but it's a place to start, after chargers and cables. Might also inspect the USB port (yours wasn't a wireless version was it?)
    10-26-17 04:39 PM