Hi guys could someone please assist I have a blackberry playbook that I haven’t used in years when I put on charge the red light comes on after a while the battery logo come one with the lighting bolt then few second (maybe 10) a solid yellow or green light comes on. Then it begins the process all over again could someone advice me what to do
    03-03-19 10:16 AM
    Probably needs a new battery. Good luck finding one.
    03-03-19 11:02 AM
    Hi guys could someone please assist I have a blackberry playbook that I haven’t used in years when I put on charge the red light comes on after a while the battery logo come one with the lighting bolt then few second (maybe 10) a solid yellow or green light comes on. Then it begins the process all over again could someone advice me what to do
    Do a web search (also somewhere here on CB) for a process called Stack Charging. Try that but if it doesn't work just remember that you battery is now 7 years old (?). They don't last forever.
    03-03-19 11:03 AM
    I'd suggest leaving it to charge for multiple days. Sometimes old PB batteries lose even the charge needed to quickly build up a greater charge. Let us know how it goes or if you need further help.
    03-05-19 04:03 PM
    If you're going to do the stack charging, use the original charger or just a USB cable connected to a computer. The rapid charger doesn't work for this.
    03-06-19 01:11 AM