my son use blackberry playbook, he received error 48 and all application not function, and he tried to rest (factory reset) on wipe date. and after reseting it take time for loading. approx 1hr loading only blackberry playbook showing in the screen. please help me what i will be do to fix the problem. thanks in advance
    08-16-15 07:38 AM
    my son use blackberry playbook, he received error 48 and all application not function, and he tried to rest (factory reset) on wipe date. and after reseting it take time for loading. approx 1hr loading only blackberry playbook showing in the screen. please help me what i will be do to fix the problem. thanks in advance
    After the Factory Reset screen has cleared (paper shredder icon), the device will reboot and take quite awhile for it to fully boot back up.
    It will then be in a state as if it had just been activated for the first time (first time setup), requiring the BBID be entered, localization set, tutorials, and the likes.
    Has the device made it to the "first time setup" stage?
    If not, just be patient, sometimes a Factory Reset can take many many hours.
    Just make sure the device is plugged into the charger the whole time.
    08-16-15 10:33 AM