I posted a similar thread in the "ask a question" section, but I didn't really get a response. So I'm asking again here. Without using mega file sharing, Google drive, content transfer, and blackberry link, how can I transfer files from my BlackBerry leap to my BlackBerry playbook? There's also no SD card slot. Someone please help!
    12-17-19 01:13 PM
    From BB10 to PlayBook OS????

Might suggest BlackBerry Bridge, it use to work...

Might suggest some Android File Share Solutions (Ghost Commander is what I used back in the day)... seems like you could do WiFi File sharing much like with the PlayBook and a PC.

Bluetooth was never an option as the PlayBook didn't do file sharing via Bluetooth.

But really big files and trying to much a bunch at once were always an issue.
    12-17-19 01:32 PM
    I posted a similar thread in the "ask a question" section, but I didn't really get a response. So I'm asking again here. Without using mega file sharing, Google drive, content transfer, and blackberry link, how can I transfer files from my BlackBerry leap to my BlackBerry playbook? There's also no SD card slot. Someone please help!
    Can you not plug your device into a PC and use Windows File Explorer to drag and drop files from one device to another? I think I've already offered to send you the PlayBook Dukto bar file but for some reason (maybe security?) you chose not to accept.
    12-17-19 03:37 PM
    Can you not plug your device into a PC and use Windows File Explorer to drag and drop files from one device to another? I think I've already offered to send you the PlayBook Dukto bar file but for some reason (maybe security?) you chose not to accept.
    Doesn't work because of Windows 10.
    12-19-19 03:58 PM
    Have you enabled SMBv1 on your Windows 10 machine? It's a well-known issue for Win10 and PlayBook connectivity. Just do a web search (also here on CB somewhere) for instructions if you have not done so before. Just be aware that there is s security concern and make sure to deselect SMBv1 after you are finished.

p.s. my PlayBook connects to my Win 10 laptop just fine.
    12-19-19 04:14 PM
    Have you enabled SMBv1 on your Windows 10 machine? It's a well-known issue for Win10 and PlayBook connectivity. Just do a web search (also here on CB somewhere) for instructions if you have not done so before. Just be aware that there is s security concern and make sure to deselect SMBv1 after you are finished.

p.s. my PlayBook connects to my Win 10 laptop just fine.
    What about for a Mac, which would be much more preferred, any suggestions there?
    12-19-19 04:26 PM
    What about for a Mac, which would be much more preferred, any suggestions there?
    Hmnn not sure what you can do with a Mac as I've never owned one. Sorry. Anyway, I've given you 2 methods to connect your PlayBook (both of which work great for me - just tried them both again) so I think I've done all I can. Good Luck!
    12-19-19 04:30 PM
    I just plug my PlayBook into my Win10 machine with a USB core, and it appears as a local drive where I can drag and drop.files in Windows File Explorer. I do this daily for video and audio files, as well as for ebooks and PDFs.

From the screen of my trusty Z10 using the exceptional BlackBerry VKB.
    12-19-19 06:16 PM
    thanks guys, the PC is a work computer that needs an administrators password, so I'll see what I can do there, thanks for all of your help! 🤗
    12-20-19 08:26 PM