i did a system restore. i wiped it, chose langusge and country, then chose time zone, and now it says choose it again at the final step from the drop down menu, but theres nothing in the drop down menu. and yes i am connected to wifi- anyone help please?
    09-16-16 10:53 AM
    I'd do a hard reset and try again...
    Bryan Haviland likes this.
    09-16-16 12:06 PM
    How would i do a hard restart on BB playbook? i can not access anything besides the screen telling me to pick language and country. i have looked everywhere and found this website. its pretty cool also.
    09-16-16 12:51 PM
    How would i do a hard restart on BB playbook? i can not access anything besides the screen telling me to pick language and country. i have looked everywhere and found this website. its pretty cool also.
    Just hold the power key down until it reboots.
    09-16-16 12:59 PM
    I would go back a few steps in the installation sequence and make sure all the selections make sense. I've seen this before.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    09-16-16 01:23 PM
    thanks for the response. however, i power down, restarted, anything i can do. i have seen this posted all over google. so it is a known problem. so when i do power it back on it goes straight to the same screen and i cant do anything.
    09-16-16 01:30 PM
    thanks for the response. however, i power down, restarted, anything i can do. i have seen this posted all over google. so it is a known problem. so when i do power it back on it goes straight to the same screen and i cant do anything.
    This will sound weird, but try to do this from a different WiFi source such as at a cafe Hotspot etc. I think if you search the Playbook forum you can find info on your problem. I could be wrong about this, but the problem sounds familiar and a long time ago I think I read somewhere about this.
    09-16-16 01:54 PM
    thank you. it is a known problem. i saw it posted everywhere bu it seems like no one ever had a final solution. lol. go figure right? i have heard of using a hotspot but i havent tried yet. i will tonight. thanks alot
    09-16-16 02:17 PM
    thank you. it is a known problem. i saw it posted everywhere bu it seems like no one ever had a final solution. lol. go figure right? i have heard of using a hotspot but i havent tried yet. i will tonight. thanks alot
    Could be a shot in the dark, but no harm in trying. Good luck!
    Bryan Haviland likes this.
    09-16-16 02:38 PM