Before I shell out this money, a unlocked passport from shopblackberry.com is 4GLTE compatible right?

Posted via CB10
    11-22-14 06:48 AM
    From my understanding yes, but you might want to wait and see if anyone who has the Passport in a T-Mobile 4G LTE area to verify to be on the safe side.
    11-22-14 08:19 AM
    It is. I have the Passport on T-Mobile and definitely get LTE regularly, at least as much as my Z-10 did and probable moreso. If it matters to you, I somehow found the T-Mobile wifi calling app but haven't been able to get it to work, apparently because the OS is directly from BB, not the carrier. Otherwise, all is good. Enjoy.
    LilCoop2 likes this.
    11-22-14 08:36 AM
    It is. I have the Passport on T-Mobile and definitely get LTE regularly, at least as much as my Z-10 did and probable moreso. If it matters to you, I somehow found the T-Mobile wifi calling app but haven't been able to get it to work, apparently because the OS is directly from BB, not the carrier. Otherwise, all is good. Enjoy.
    Thanks.

Posted via CB10
    11-22-14 11:36 AM
    I just went all-in on a red Passport today, and I'm a T-Mo customer as well. I currently have a Z10, which was purchased through T-Mo when it first came out. I compared the bands and figured that it should be fine, but really appreciate you chiming in to confirm it. I figured I would lose the Wi-fi calling since it is not an official T-Mo phone (so they may not develop the app), but from your experience, is there anything else that maybe I should know as a T-Mo customer in regard to things that may not work on the network with this device?
    11-24-14 02:22 PM