Hello everyone,

So recently my passport been running slow sometimes apps like instagram, facebook adn other take a while to open or freeze for a bit, and I can't do anything but wait or close it. Anyone else going through the same problem and how can I fix this. Thnks

Posted via CB10
    03-01-17 10:30 PM
    Hello everyone,

So recently my passport been running slow sometimes apps like instagram, facebook adn other take a while to open or freeze for a bit, and I can't do anything but wait or close it. Anyone else going through the same problem and how can I fix this. Thnks

Posted via CB10
    Did you install an update recently? What OS are you on?
    03-02-17 12:08 AM
    The only update I've done is to switch to 10.3 that's about it , and inst10 and spotify from snapv3 but that doesn't work anymore since I've updated

Posted via CB10
    03-02-17 12:38 PM
    Uninstall anything you don't need.... Reboot your phone.

Yes SNAP doesn't work for many now, Cobalt's Solution is still working... go with that.

Nothing like reloading the OS or doing a Factory Restore with LINK (if that still works), or a Security Wipe... to make it run like brand new.
    Tim-ANC likes this.
    03-02-17 01:18 PM
    I did the secuity wipe, and reload of OS. Passport SE Works perfect again.

Posted via CB10
    Dunt Dunt Dunt and yyz321 like this.
    03-03-17 07:43 AM
    I did a restore to see if that would resolve a problem with the passport not seeing the sim card. Well it didn't fix the problem, But I forgot how fast and smooth the device is without the android apps slowing it down.
    Last edited by Sam-Tech; 03-03-17 at 11:38 AM. Reason: spell check
    Dunt Dunt Dunt likes this.
    03-03-17 11:36 AM
    I'm experiencing the same thing. It happened right after the 10.3 update, figured there'd be a fix for it by now. Not looking forward to a wipe

Posted via CB10
    03-06-17 11:27 PM

Nothing like reloading the OS or doing a Factory Restore with LINK (if that still works), or a Security Wipe... to make it run like brand new.
    My passport was getting slow too (after 2 years of daily use). I wiped it and reloaded software and it's as good as new!
    No different than an old computer how they get slow after a few years, so you wipe them, reinstall windows and they're good to go again

Posted via CB10
    03-07-17 12:27 AM