I had a BlackBerry Passport Silver Edition that ran Android apps just fine with the Cobalt Google Play installation process. I recently got a regular Passport that is not the Silver Edition, and I am still stuck on the "processing" screen trying to install the Cobalt files. I have also added the Blackberry runtime thingie from BlackBerry World. I have rebooted several times, I even did a security wipe last night, which is so frustrating having to put back the million things where/how I want them (settings and stuff). This device is running 10.3.2.2876. Yes I have tried to download a newer update and the phone thinks it is running the latest software. I believe my Silver Edition was also 10.3.2, and as I said, everything worked fine on that one. I need to fix this without having to do another security wipe or without doing anything super complicated since I am not severely techy. Thanks!
    09-14-18 12:42 AM
    Do a hard reboot of the phone and then wait five mintues... if that didn't fix it.

You'll need to get a little techy and manually update the OS. https://forums.crackberry.com/showth...1#post10289712

To me that's no harder than what it takes to install Cobalt's files...
    09-14-18 10:17 AM
    This was me that posted this question initially but the web site wouldn't let me login. Anyway, so I DO have to do another security wipe then? Also, how do I know if I should download the "RADIO" or "CORE" files? This is incredibly complicated and frustrating. This all worked just fine on the Silver Edition running 10.3.2 and I never had to download or install anything weird other than those 3 Cobalt files and everything worked perfectly
    09-14-18 12:32 PM