I tried exchange activesync and it was working till friday last week. In my company last week they have switched off SSL and suggested all employees to use TLS. I tried all combinations (with port 443 and 80) but nothing works and i get error that my account is unable to communicate with server. I cant find TLS option and if I try POP/IMAP then it does not work as our company has exchange server 2010. IT checked setting and OMA (outlook mobile access) is allowed in my account, activesync is enables but still no results. Finally I installed 3rd party app (Microsoft outlook - android app) and setup was successful. But it is not very helpful as i have to always open the app to view mails, it does not have hub integration option. I still want to use BB native mail setup else whats the use of having blackberry (which is known for its email use). can someone help as i think android app is using some kind of server setting which is not visible and I cant see which port it is using. I feel the port and server setting is the key however experts in CB can help me please. May be some other setting is needed. I am using blackberry Z10 (STL 100-1) and OS 10.3.2 and using Vodafone Mumbai(india) 3G connection.

Thanks in advance,

Amar
    08-29-16 08:39 AM
    What version of TSL are they using?

What version of 10.3.2 are you using?
    08-29-16 10:30 AM
    Will check their version on TLS but I don't think it would be updated one. My BlackBerry software release is 10.3.2.2474 and OS version 10.3.2.2639
    I installed Microsoft Outlook and checked it's setting, it has same setting which I use in native email exchange setting except they don't have any area to put port no. The server address and domain is same which I put in native but I get 'server not responding or offline' error
    Please help. Which TLS version should work incase I need to check with IT.

Posted via CB10
    08-30-16 10:03 AM
    There are different TLS ports for incoming and outgoing servers. Also, you may need to have your IT department grant you access to ActiveSync for your handset or your user account. If this is the case, you may have to encrypt the device before adding the account. This is a common policy for many companies.

Does your company allow you to add work email to personal devices?

Posted via CB10
    08-31-16 05:43 AM
    During our recent security audits, IT has disabled TLS 1.0 and using TLS 1.2.i read few threads online and it's says this BlackBerry OS version does not support TLS 1.2 without bes..we don't have bes in our company so do u think I will be stuck till BlackBerry releases a new update (which is not sure). You spoke abt encryption or something, will that work or any other solution I can try? With this issue even passport will not help (which I was planning to buy). Pls suggest as I want to be BlackBerry os 10 and don't want to move to android

Posted via CB10
    08-31-16 09:33 AM
    I read there are new OS 10.3.2876 autoloaders released. Kindly suggest if it will support TLS 1.2 and where can i download it from for my device (Z10 100-1)
    08-31-16 10:11 AM