Hi, I have upgraded my z30 to 10.3.3 OS and after this my BlackBerry map app has become disabled. The app is there and you can't uninstall it. In BlackBerry App it shows this app is not available for my handset where as before the upgrade this wasn't the case.
    All of my location history and favorites are stuck in there too and can't be extracted. Should I down grade back to OS 10.3.2?

Posted via CB10
    07-30-17 02:59 AM
    Have you rebooted your phone since doing the upgrade? If not, reboot it, that usually helps.

Also, it's not possible to go back to 10.3.2 once you've gone to 10.3.3.

Typed on my Q10, SQN100-2, 10.3.2.2813
    07-30-17 07:29 AM
    Thank you for you reply. Yes I have done the rebooting several times but that never helped so I did something else which solved my problem but introduced another, what I did I reinstalled OS 10.3.3 and through auto-loader file which was provided by some one on crack berry and which was downloaded from here (courtesy of Thurask)
    Originally Posted by thurask
    MEGA: https://mega.nz/#F!7c8CQZLY!BniGWw7vJ12gpZkboGVTrA
    Google Drive: https://drive.google.com/drive/folde...WdHeS1uLWNYRk0

This makes me wonder now whether it is an authentic OS or a tampered one although it solved my map app issue but scared me of getting my data stolen from my hand handset. Whether it is possible or not but I am not trusting this kind of an upgrade. Previously I downloaded the authentic OS files from here;

Blackberry Z10 Z30 Q5 Q10 CLASSIC (QC8960)
    Debrick [1899 MB]: http://cdn.fs.sl.blackberry.com/fs/q...-v7+signed.bar
    Core OS [347 MB]: http://cdn.fs.sl.blackberry.com/fs/q...-v7+signed.bar

These files initially caused the map app issue when installed directly through Sachesi, which I never trusted it as well because I thought Scahesi might tamper the OS files while upgrading the set and the above original files never made any changes to the stock web browser as well i.e. the phishing option. The other method with Sachesi is to make an auto-loader by yourself which Sachesi never helped me make a working one because every time I did so the windows had some kind of x86 64bit incompatibility error while executing the created auto-loader. So I fell back using the one provided by Thurask which has resolved the issues with BB Map app but has made my handset some what slower than before which makes me feel as if my hand set is being scanned for the information to be stolen out of it.

Can you please find out if it is all safe what I did and the source files and the auto-loader I got is safe as well? I would really appreciate for your assistance.

Thanks.
    07-31-17 05:01 AM
    All autoloaders are authentic. They will not install without being signed by BlackBerry themselves.
    07-31-17 08:26 AM
    The auto-loader was provided by 'Thurask' and I assume he/she complied it with Sachesi which I couldn't do my self because of the errors mentioned above. Do you think .
    If you know Thurask and has used his/her auto-loader then you should know if it is authentic or not. Sachesi software helps you make auto-loaders right?
    07-31-17 08:51 AM
    The auto-loader was provided by 'Thurask' and I assume he/she complied it with Sachesi which I couldn't do my self because of the errors mentioned above. Do you think .
    If you know Thurask and has used his/her auto-loader then you should know if it is authentic or not. Sachesi software helps you make auto-loaders right?
    ALL autoloaders are authentic. Every single one. You can't install one that isn't. End of story.
    07-31-17 08:57 AM
    Got it thumbs up thank you. Tension removed.
    07-31-17 09:03 AM
    ALL autoloaders are authentic. Every single one. You can't install one that isn't. End of story.
    Last but not least. Is it same for andriod based blackberries too which have not been developed by blackberry company itself?
    07-31-17 09:13 AM
    Last but not least. Is it same for andriod based blackberries too which have not been developed by blackberry company itself?
    Yes.
    07-31-17 09:20 AM
    Yes.
    Thank you for all the support given.
    07-31-17 10:44 AM
    Hi Conite! With OS 10.3.3 I see another issue too, which seems to be draining battery twice as fast as before on my blackberry even when it is on standby only.
    Do you know when OS 10.3.4 would be released or would it ever be released?

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by amigan34; 08-04-17 at 11:19 AM.
    08-04-17 04:08 AM
    Something is askew. I am aware there have been some issues. Personally I have not experienced these on 10.3.3 on my Z30, Classic or Passport. Perhaps perform a couple hard reboots (hold power button down until red led light goes out and release) and then let the new OS "settle" for a bit. If you have used the Autoloader as noted your device should be clean and free of any hanging apps. I would suggest running the BlackBerry Virtual Expert.

Via the Cobalt Classic
    08-05-17 01:28 PM
    Hi All,

After all my blackberry z30 is now smooth and not draining battery fast like before with 10.3.3 because after upgrading to the new release of 10.3.3.3057 has bugs removed from it. It is a life saver for Blackberrians. Also the android apps not crashing anymore. I sense there are also some other minor feature upgrades too.
    I hope the Blakberry keeps on supporting OS 10 because if I want an anddroid then I might as well buy any other android available in the market. Blackberry should do something to keep attracting important app developers like for Dropbox, Box, Ever note, Viber and what's app etc, etc.
    11-18-17 03:49 AM