I have searched on a lot of forums for the solution to this problem but no success has come,

PC:
    Intel Core i3 2370M
    2GB ram
    Intel HD 3000 Graphics
    Win 7 Ultimate SP1 64-bit

Mobile:
    BlackBerry Passport (Silver Edition)

Problem:

The black ''BlackBerry Link'' thing which appears in the middle of the screen shows up and then the ''blackberry link has stopped working'' error shows.

It worked fine a couple weeks ago and I don't know why it stopped working, I have uninstalled and installed it several times, I have run CCleaner, I have installed Microsoft 4.5 framework to no avail.

Hopefully some one can help me
    11-10-16 04:26 AM
    BlackBerry Link is no longer being updated. There is a possible conflict with iTunes and conflicts with recent Windows updates.
    Make sure you have the lasted version: BlackBerry Link - BlackBerry 10 Smartphone to Computer Sync - Canada
    There are some fixes that have worked for some people, but not others. Consider using a cloud account (Gmail, Outlook) to sync calendar and contacts events. There is also the Ultimate Backup app in BlackBerry World that may be useful.
    This is the CrackBerry BlackBerry Link Forum: BlackBerry Link - BlackBerry Forums at CrackBerry.com
    11-10-16 09:51 AM
    I even contacted BlackBerry and they say they are investigating and yes, Windows 10 is not supported, no kidding

Posted via CB10
    11-10-16 12:03 PM
    Exactly the same happened to me as the OP described.
    W10 not supported? WTF!!
    How to back up my BB10 device now that I have to reset before sending it in for repair?
    I'm not talking of just copying data like music or contacts and calendar items....I'm talking of creating a full image via Link, that can be restored, as it was, when getting a new device or when getting one back from repair.

Are you serious BB?
    All your BS blabla about becoming a SW company now, but to not abandon faithful long term users. And then this........

This might really be the end of BB as we know it. Good luck with all the SO successful car SW and whatever else you are doing nowadays.
    I've been trying to defend you and to advertise for you since so many years. And I purchased almost all the stuff that you created. Now I have no words. Shame on you.
    rogue666 likes this.
    12-01-16 08:25 AM