I am no longer able to sync iTunes playlists with my Blackberry Q10. I had done so probably about two year ago, I think with an earlier version of BB Link (or maybe even the Desktop software. Can't recall for certain).

If I click on "Music" in the "Computer" tab of BB Link, none of the music or playlists that are on my computer are shown in the window. I can, however, see the pictures on my computer, if I click on "Pictures".

In the Blackberry tab of BB Link, I can see the playlists and music which had been synced earlier. If I try to sync the playlist, I get the following error message: "Sync did not complete. A problem occurred while attempting to access your media library." If I click on the "Synced media" button, I see the rotating circle and a message that says "loading synced media". I have let this run for as long as 30 minutes with no result.

The final bit of information that I would add is that I am using a company phone that I presume is running the Entreprise verison of the BB 10 OS.

Any advice would be much appreciated.
    12-03-16 06:39 PM
    Well documented....Link and iTunes no longer compatible.

Posted via CB10
    12-03-16 06:54 PM