I shut down my blackberry leap for the night and when I turned it on in the morning, it was just stuck not even on the log in page, but it said that it was 100% done starting up and that it was just "finalizing the device". I recharged it fully that night and a few hours later. It was still stuck on that screen. I've tried numerous resets (such as holding the power key down for 10 seconds and both of the volume keys down for 15 seconds) but nothing seems to be working. The blackberry protect website cannot detect it. BlackBerry link and blackberry blend cannot detect it either. I honestly don't know what to do now. If this helps, my computer is a early 2015 mac book air. And the phone is a blackberry leap (blackberry OS10). Does anyone know what I can do. Because my last resort is to call blackberry, and I really don't want to go through all of that trouble again! Please help me!

Posted via CB10
    12-11-18 10:14 PM
    I shut down my blackberry leap for the night and when I turned it on in the morning, it was just stuck not even on the log in page, but it said that it was 100% done starting up and that it was just "finalizing the device". I recharged it fully that night and a few hours later. It was still stuck on that screen. I've tried numerous resets (such as holding the power key down for 10 seconds and both of the volume keys down for 15 seconds) but nothing seems to be working. The blackberry protect website cannot detect it. BlackBerry link and blackberry blend cannot detect it either. I honestly don't know what to do now. If this helps, my computer is a early 2015 mac book air. And the phone is a blackberry leap (blackberry OS10). Does anyone know what I can do. Because my last resort is to call blackberry, and I really don't want to go through all of that trouble again! Please help me!

Posted via CB10
    Find a PC and use an autoloader.

https://mega.nz/#!tVgyjDYS!ojnru-l0A...CIkAU1dIybpHK0
    ppeters914 likes this.
    12-11-18 11:43 PM
    Okay, I found a PC, now what's the autoloader and is it safe and legit?

Posted via CB10
    12-12-18 06:13 AM
    Okay, I found a PC, now what's the autoloader and is it safe and legit?

Posted via CB10
    It is, yes.
    12-12-18 09:14 AM
    Isn't is a 30 second hold to reboot?

But yeah an Autoloader should get it back up and running... minus your data (which you'll need to restore from your most recent backup). https://forums.crackberry.com/showth...1#post10289712
    12-12-18 01:18 PM

But yeah an Autoloader should get it back up and running... minus your data (which you'll need to restore from your most recent backup). https://forums.crackberry.com/showth...1#post10289712
    My PC got wiped updating to Windows 10. I don't have a backup. Thankfully lots of my DATA is on an SD card.

Posted via CB10
    12-12-18 04:32 PM

And what about an autoloader for a Mac?

Posted via CB10
    12-12-18 04:34 PM
    And what about an autoloader for a Mac?

Posted via CB10
    There isn't one--you have to use a windows PC.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    12-12-18 04:47 PM

The auto loader is not working. Is there another one I can use?

Posted via CB10
    12-12-18 08:53 PM
    The auto loader is not working. Is there another one I can use?

Posted via CB10
    That one works perfectly.

What problem are you having?
    12-12-18 09:12 PM
    That one works perfectly.

What problem are you having?
    It's stuck on "connecting to boot room". I downloaded the exe file after I unzipped it but it's been stuck there for the past 49 minutes and nothing is happening.

Posted via CB10
    12-12-18 09:15 PM
    It's stuck on "connecting to boot room". I downloaded the exe file after I unzipped it but it's been stuck there for the past 49 minutes and nothing is happening.

Posted via CB10
    You have a connection problem. Try rebooting the device while the autoloader is running.

After that, you can try another cable and port.
    12-12-18 09:19 PM
    You have a connection problem. Try rebooting the device while the autoloader is running.

After that, you can try another cable and port.
    Well, of course I have a connection problem, my BlackBerry cannot even boot up. It's been stuck at 100% for 3 days now.

Posted via CB10
    12-12-18 09:20 PM
    Well, of course I have a connection problem, my BlackBerry cannot even boot up. It's been stuck at 100% for 3 days now.

Posted via CB10
    As I said, reboot. Hold power button down until phone begins to restart.
    12-12-18 09:21 PM
    As I said, reboot. Hold power button down until phone begins to restart.
    Nothing, same result.

Posted via CB10
    12-12-18 09:25 PM
    Nothing, same result.

Posted via CB10
    Did it restart?
    Did you keep the autoloader running?
    I assume you have the USB driver installed?
    12-12-18 09:26 PM
    Did it restart?
    Yes, shall I try it again? Or did you want me to restart my computer?

Posted via CB10
    12-12-18 09:27 PM
    Yes, shall I try it again? Or did you want me to restart my computer?

Posted via CB10
    The device, yes. The autoloader should catch it provided it's still running.
    12-12-18 09:27 PM
    BlackBerry leap stuck on log in screen.-img_20181212_222116.jpg
    12-12-18 09:36 PM
    As you can see, it's still stuck.
    12-12-18 09:37 PM
    As you can see, it's still stuck.
    But does it restart when holding the power button?

If it does, and the running autoloader doesn't catch it, there is something wrong with the USB driver, cable, or port.
    12-12-18 09:46 PM

If it does, and the running autoloader doesn't catch it, there is something wrong with the USB driver, cable, or port.
    Okay, I will try a different USB.

Posted via CB10
    12-12-18 09:50 PM

I just tried another USB, it looks like I can do this in blackberry link after all. -_-. I'll keep you posted.

Posted via CB10
    12-12-18 10:00 PM

Okay, it's currently downloading a software update in blackberry link. I'm most likely going to lose all of my DATA, but as long as all is good. Thanks.

Posted via CB10
    12-12-18 10:12 PM
    Yay! Thanks for all of the help. The phone now works. It's 1:30 in the morning for me, so I'm going to go ahead and call it a night for me. Thanks for all of your help.

P.S, I'm typing this on the blackberry leap now.

Posted via CB10
    anon(5597702) likes this.
    12-13-18 12:32 AM