so, i bought a bb Leap a few month ago from Austria (i`m from Romania so that`s why I mention) from a street merchant it was my first bb so i had absolutely no idea about the bbid, i`ve tried to get apps and stuff but it won`t work, etc. etc.
    the problem now is that i somehow managed to reset the phone but the bbprotect function was activated and now when i try to setup the phone it keeps asking the bbid wich I have now clue how to find the password, anyway i`ll post the bbid here hoping that someone will notice this and try to help me, i sincerely love the bbOS, so i don`t wanna throw it away, or buy another one because this looks brand new, have a nice evening you guys.
    09-26-17 09:56 AM
    It's looking for the original BBID used to set up the phone. Without it, you have a paperweight. There is no recovery - you must get it from the previous owner.
    It's looking for the original BBID used to set up the phone. Without it, you have a paperweight. There is no recovery - you must get it from the previous owner.
    09-26-17 10:17 AM