unable to install it? I'm just wishing bout some other on their screen like customized their home screen apps? just like they can widget? help? thanks

Q10™
    09-02-17 08:57 PM
    Are you trying to install this on a Q10?
    09-02-17 09:05 PM
    just want to customize my apps screen? making horizontal style? or maybe I can choose only my favorite apps, @ make it to customize? do you have any idea what apps that it can do for this? thanks

Q10™
    09-02-17 09:18 PM
    just want to customize my apps screen? making horizontal style? or maybe I can choose only my favorite apps, @ make it to customize? do you have any idea what apps that it can do for this? thanks

Q10™
    Again, on a Q10 or not? If it's on a Q10 or any other BB10 device, it won't happen with an Android app. Your alternatives are either to wait for a BB10 update to add in some customization features (not likely), or to leave the platform.

As far as I can tell the best you can do is an app that creates blank icons, so you can make a "favorites page" in the beginning and dump the rest in the back pages and/or folders. There's a few in App World, I think.
    09-02-17 09:47 PM