Since TCL is no longer supporting BlackBerry, will there be anymore future updates? Or overtime, will it go dark like BlackBerry OS10?
    02-09-20 11:59 AM
    I feel they are done with sending updates.
    The customer support supervisor told me that he doesn't know when/if any security update is coming. They considerably changed the certainty tone they used to have few days before that announcement.

We will know in the next couple of weeks.
    02-09-20 01:55 PM
    I feel they are done with sending updates.
    The customer support supervisor told me that he doesn't know when/if any security update is coming. They considerably changed the certainty tone they used to have few days before that announcement.

We will know in the next couple of weeks.
    With all the issues in China due to the coronavirus... it might be more than a few weeks before we know for sure. Have no idea where TCL's mobility division is located or if they are affected.
    02-10-20 08:06 AM
    With all the issues in China due to the coronavirus... it might be more than a few weeks before we know for sure. Have no idea where TCL's mobility division is located or if they are affected.
    TCL's server activity (all products) over the last 4 weeks has dropped to 10% of its normal levels if that is any indication.
    02-10-20 08:13 AM
    TCL's server activity (all products) over the last 4 weeks has dropped to 10% of its normal levels if that is any indication.
    New Year - Festival ran from Jan 25th to Feb 8th
    Virus
    TCL pulled the plug

Could be one of any of these, or a little of all....

I wonder if MWC is even going to happen at this point? Not that I expect TCL so say anything more about BBMo...
    02-10-20 08:38 AM