In india BlackBerry Keyone international variant is available but it's price is equal to samsung s8 and more than iphone7. Is it worth buying it at this price or should I wait for its official launch in india?? Any idea on when is it going to launch in india?

Posted via CB10
    06-07-17 09:11 AM
    Why no one answered this question??

Posted via CB10
    06-08-17 03:17 PM
    Maybe nobody knows for sure?
    06-08-17 03:33 PM
    Hello it sounds as though it is a third party is exporting from abroad? As distributor BlackBerry devices in India is not TCL (BlackBerryMobile) so hard to know pricing and release date.

Here is link BlackBerry posted for India partner.
    Good luck

http://blogs.blackberry.com/2017/02/...rtphone-users/

Posted via CB10
    06-08-17 03:56 PM
    "In india BlackBerry Keyone international variant is available but it's price is equal to samsung s8 and more than iphone7. Is it worth buying it at this price or should I wait for its official launch in india?? Any idea on when is it going to launch in india? "

Unless there is a special deal we are unware of - on current information there will be no official launch in India. TCL has a license to make Blackberry devices for other regions in the world but not for india.
    06-08-17 04:17 PM
    You need to wait till August 1st week for BlackBerry keyone in India

Posted via CB10
    07-24-17 10:59 PM
    Rumour has it that Optiemus Infracom will be selling a derivative of the KEYᵒⁿᵉ locally.
    07-24-17 11:04 PM
    In india BlackBerry Keyone international variant is available but it's price is equal to samsung s8 and more than iphone7. Is it worth buying it at this price or should I wait for its official launch in india?? Any idea on when is it going to launch in india?

Posted via CB10
    First of all you have know about Pros and cons of BlackBerry KEYone. Then if you still interested to buy it you can better import it to India. But you have to remember about the warranty too. Imported mobile phones mostly doesn't covers any warranty or some online shopping websites provides 10 days replacement warranty. Better you wait until being officially lunched in India.
    07-25-17 10:18 AM