I am feeling delays in Hub in Keyone ( running oreo ) first it started in messages and now in Hub .

in messages : press delete for an SMS and you have to wait 2, 3 seconds till it is deleted .
    in hub : open hub and you have to wait 2 to 3 seconds till the emails show and the same to open or delete .

this wasn't there before , it was working perfectly .
    12-03-18 09:47 AM
    I am feeling delays in Hub in Keyone ( running oreo ) first it started in messages and now in Hub .

in messages : press delete for an SMS and you have to wait 2, 3 seconds till it is deleted .
    in hub : open hub and you have to wait 2 to 3 seconds till the emails show and the same to open or delete .

this wasn't there before , it was working perfectly .
    I've felt it since I installed the Priority Hub function. There are very obvious delays when opening and closing messages.
    Could it be because of that?
    12-03-18 04:30 PM
    I've felt it since I installed the Priority Hub function. There are very obvious delays when opening and closing messages.
    Could it be because of that?
    That may be that since it's a new feature. Maybe it's not optimised enough yet.
    And I don't use that feature and doesn't have the delay....so it may be it.
    12-03-18 05:13 PM
    That may be that since it's a new feature. Maybe it's not optimised enough yet.
    And I don't use that feature and doesn't have the delay....so it may be it.
    I just turned it off, and hey presto, it's working OK again. So, at least for me, the Priority hub is causing lagging on all actions including deleting.
    12-03-18 05:16 PM
    I just turned it off, and hey presto, it's working OK again. So, at least for me, the Priority hub is causing lagging on all actions including deleting.
    Good. Let's @LiamQ and @max-bb get informed.
    That feature seems to need so more love.
    12-03-18 05:18 PM
    since update prior to November 30 the hub is slow, lags when deleting emails, and when opening the hub. I never had this issue before. I don't use priority hub. is latest update going to improve this or make it worse?
    12-03-18 10:14 PM
    since update prior to November 30 the hub is slow, lags when deleting emails, and when opening the hub. I never had this issue before. I don't use priority hub. is latest update going to improve this or make it worse?
    I've turned of the priority Hub, but I have noticed some lagging still. So, let's hope a 'bug fix' will do the job.
    12-05-18 12:37 PM