I appreciate the new clipboard manager in the Blackberry keyboard, but it doesn't seem to have a way to blacklist certain apps or a way to fully disable the manager. I noticed it can store passwords from an app like Lastpass in plain view. I tried turning off the enhanced features view from the Keyboard advanced options, but when I turned it back on, I noticed it was still storing the clipboard. It seems that mode is only a view toggle.
    08-28-17 09:12 AM
    couldn't find the setting???
    BlackBerry Keyboard for sure?
    08-28-17 02:34 PM
    I couldn't find anything in the settings. The closest thing I could find was Keyboard Extensions under Settings->Languages & Input->Keyboard Settings->Blackberry Keyboard->Advanced. A toggle exists there, but if you turn it off, copy and paste a few things, turn it back on, you will notice it was still logging the clipboard. This happens with Lastpass, so you will see your passwords in plain view if you have copied passwords. I would like to either turn this off completely or turn off logging specifically for LastPass, preferably. I also don't know if the clipboard logging gets sent to the cloud in any manner or how many entries get saved to the clipboard log before entries are purged.
    08-28-17 02:50 PM