I bought a new Blackbeery Key2le and I can make calls, receive calls and send text messages, but I can't receive any text messages. I followed this thread and it didn't work (https://forums.crackberry.com/blackberry-key2-le-f474/potential-fix-sms-verizon-bbe100-5-a-1158030/index2.html) Originally I couldn't make or receive calls but after getting a new sim from Verizon I can do everything but receive txt messages. If I transfer the sim card to a galaxy s8 or an iphone s5 all the txt messages come through. I've had verizon try and reset settings and send messages and they don't come through either. I have no idea what's wrong with this phone. I did a network settings reset. I've tried switching around the LTE,LTE/CMDA, ranges and playing with other settings using that shortcut app found in the above forum message. I've done a factory reset and app preference reset. Can't seem to figure it out. Any help or guidance would be awesome!
    10-23-18 01:04 PM
    I had issues receiving texts on my KeyOne using the default Android Messages app. I switched to Textra for SMS/MMS messages and the missing messages appeared. Perhaps download a different SMS/MMS app?
    10-30-18 06:51 PM
    I bought a new Blackbeery Key2le and I can make calls, receive calls and send text messages, but I can't receive any text messages. I followed this thread and it didn't work (https://forums.crackberry.com/blackb...30/index2.html) Originally I couldn't make or receive calls but after getting a new sim from Verizon I can do everything but receive txt messages. If I transfer the sim card to a galaxy s8 or an iphone s5 all the txt messages come through. I've had verizon try and reset settings and send messages and they don't come through either. I have no idea what's wrong with this phone. I did a network settings reset. I've tried switching around the LTE,LTE/CMDA, ranges and playing with other settings using that shortcut app found in the above forum message. I've done a factory reset and app preference reset. Can't seem to figure it out. Any help or guidance would be awesome!
    If you haven’t already, have them replace your SIM again.....
    Rico4you likes this.
    10-30-18 09:38 PM
    Yes, most users here had this issue fixed with a brand new Verizon sim card
    10-31-18 03:43 AM