Just been handed a Key2 and love it, set it up just the way I need it but to find out WIFI calling is disabled...spoke to Three and they are useless telling me they have no support for the Blackberry range and to replace the phone with an iPhone 11.

Those of you who use the Key2 what network is worth subscribing too so all updates are received, wifi calling supported etc.

Thank.
    09-16-19 06:00 AM
    Updates are irrespective of network that the device is on, they're determined by what region/network/etc. the device was intended for in the device firmware. Which is why all of those fire sale Indian KEY2s are stuck on the final update for India from last year even though they're offloaded onto Amazon in Europe and North America.
    09-16-19 08:30 AM
    Just been handed a Key2 and love it, set it up just the way I need it but to find out WIFI calling is disabled...spoke to Three and they are useless telling me they have no support for the Blackberry range and to replace the phone with an iPhone 11.

Those of you who use the Key2 what network is worth subscribing too so all updates are received, wifi calling supported etc.

Thank.
    I'm not aware of any UK K2 being able to use WiFi calling on any of the networks. As for updates my last one was the 1st of July and from what I've read on the forum it doesn't look good for any either.
    09-16-19 10:06 AM
    I believe if you look in the Key2 second you'll find that to use WFC you must install the original "modem"... that is before the first update pooched WFC.
    09-17-19 02:04 AM
    I believe if you look in the Key2 second you'll find that to use WFC you must install the original "modem"... that is before the first update pooched WFC.
    Does your network provider not have to support Wi-Fi calling ? In my case that would be Vodafone which after checking on their website only lists a number of devices which works with WiFi calling and the K2 isn't one of them ( although it was a couple of months ago I checked)
    09-17-19 10:46 AM