I've had the KeyE LE with a Erizon service for about a weelk, everything works except I cannot receive text messages.

Verizon says not all the features will work on their non branded phones. Nothing is blocking mms services on their end.

Full LTE operates great, I can make and relieve phone calls as normal. I can send text and mms. I CANNOT receive text messages.

I've submitted a service ticket with both Verizon and blackberry mobile. Blackberry walked me through using setting up a new APN. And when trying to select edit everything is grayed out.

Any advice would be great! I have reset the phone. Reset career settings with Verizon and also tried numerous Verizon Sim cards with the same result. The Verizon Sim I can put into an essential PH1 and all the messages will come in.
    frustratedbob likes this.
    10-21-18 04:37 PM
    From other posts, it seems to be a general problem with Verizon. Other folks have spoken to VZW and noted they passed the issue off to VZW engineers to address. Until VZW investigates the issue, don't think there's much that can be done.
    10-21-18 04:53 PM
    Got the same problem.
    10-21-18 05:54 PM
    The KeyTwo LE isn't officially provisioned for Verizon's network. There's likely several behind the scenes settings that Verizon needs to make for the LE to have full access to their network.

Posted via CB10
    10-21-18 05:59 PM
    The KeyTwo LE isn't officially provisioned for Verizon's network. There's likely several behind the scenes settings that Verizon needs to make for the LE to have full access to their network.

Posted via CB10
    I know this is NOT IT! But... if you have an app called Carrier Services, try disabling it.
    10-21-18 09:26 PM
    I've had the KeyE LE with a Erizon service for about a weelk, everything works except I cannot receive text messages.

Verizon says not all the features will work on their non branded phones. Nothing is blocking mms services on their end.

Full LTE operates great, I can make and relieve phone calls as normal. I can send text and mms. I CANNOT receive text messages.

I've submitted a service ticket with both Verizon and blackberry mobile. Blackberry walked me through using setting up a new APN. And when trying to select edit everything is grayed out.

Any advice would be great! I have reset the phone. Reset career settings with Verizon and also tried numerous Verizon Sim cards with the same result. The Verizon Sim I can put into an essential PH1 and all the messages will come in.
    There is a lot of conflict between Android messages and "carrier services". Which seems to be creating the disappearing messages syndrome.

My recommendation is to disable carrier services unless you want to use everything over Wi-Fi.

Also use a different text messaging app is most of them are ok.
    Textra is probably the better option but there are others almost as good.
    11-05-18 05:30 AM
    I had this problem and got it fixed. Here's how:

talked with Verizon customer service on their website chat function. Got escalated to Tier 2. That guy said "I refreshed the texting feature here on your line" and suddenly I started receiving dozens of texts I had been missing.
    03-02-19 08:48 AM
    I had the same problem, could make calls and send texts but couldn't receive on my bb key 2 and also key2 LE. I was on the phone with Verizon for 2 hours and finally went into the store. They also called customer support and tried everything. First said the BB key2 wasn't compatible. Only the Key2 LE was compatible. They escalated it to tier 2 and they were able to fix it within 10 mins. Both the key2 and key2 LE are working completely with Verizon. Stoked.
    04-12-19 06:26 PM
    Check aaronaccetta response from 11-12-18 @ 12:51pm. I called Verizon, they re-provisioned my phone and all my texts arrived. Arrived being on hold for 20 minutes, the problem was solved in one minute. Service code 83856
    09-25-19 08:56 AM
    you have to call verizon, get Tier2 Tech support, and have them add the function for CDMA-less device. Then boom! should work perfectly. Guy also said it *should* work on any device that has the proper bands... regardless of the phone being whitelisted or not. hope this helps. got my key2 working perfect!
    01-13-20 08:31 PM