Anyone else having this issue.

Bought the BB Key2 LE in grey at Best Buy at the beginning of November. Worked great, in love with my BB about a week later the shift key gets stuck and I have to depress the key down in order to capitalize the letters.

I bring the phone back to Best Buy and they replace it with an exact model, color, etc. I have had the new one for almost two weeks and the same thing happened last night but now not only does is the shift key stuck, now I have a new issue...the ALT key works intermittently. I turned the phone off and on and that help with the ALT key issues but I'm still have stuck shift key. Oh and as of this morning, I can no longer use the microphone option when I do the message app freezes.

I have not spilled any liquids on it or dropped the phone (it has a case and a screen protector).

Do I have any other options besides going back to Best buy to get a new one again? there's so much set up I have to do that I really don't want to keep doing this. I LOOOVE my crackberry and have missed using it but if this keeps happening I'm going to have to switch to something else (that makes me really sad just typing that).
    11-30-18 10:17 AM
    Haven't got any of those issues or heard of others. You can get a replacement again from Best Buy or you can contact BlackBerry Mobile and see what they say but generally, the point of sale is going to be your first option.
    11-30-18 04:06 PM
    I'd say take it to Best Buy one more time... third time's a charm ?

I'm typing this on my Slate LE which I've owned for over a month and a half and no issues whatsoever
    12-02-18 02:50 AM
    I'd say take it to Best Buy one more time... third time's a charm ?

I'm typing this on my Slate LE which I've owned for over a month and a half and no issues whatsoever
    Same to me, pkb works great to me.
    12-02-18 05:13 AM