I noticed my Key2 LE which I sue with verizon (relativelt knew got in on amazon refurbished 5 months ago) was starting to act strange the past 3-4 days.

Now today: this am it would be in sleep mode and I would hit the button that I normally (power button) hit to wake the phone up and nothing would happen. I tried hitting a few other buttons like the volume up or volume down and the convenience key. The convenience key would take the device out of sleep mode about 50% of the time very annoying.

This afternoon: I restarted the device and got the normal spinning triangle or two triangles whatever it is but it just kept doing that for 45 minutes until the battery died.

What's going on?
    05-28-21 04:14 PM
    I noticed my Key2 LE which I sue with verizon (relativelt knew got in on amazon refurbished 5 months ago) was starting to act strange the past 3-4 days.

Now today: this am it would be in sleep mode and I would hit the button that I normally (power button) hit to wake the phone up and nothing would happen. I tried hitting a few other buttons like the volume up or volume down and the convenience key. The convenience key would take the device out of sleep mode about 50% of the time very annoying.

This afternoon: I restarted the device and got the normal spinning triangle or two triangles whatever it is but it just kept doing that for 45 minutes until the battery died.

What's going on?
    Check to see if any buttons are stuck...

Do a 32 Second reboot...

Uninstall any apps you have added in the past couple of weeks....

Then a Factory Rest might be in order....

If after that it's still whacky.... refurbished carries some risks, is it under some kind of warranty from the seller?
    05-29-21 11:48 AM