Following your advice on where I could purchase a new Blackberry Key 2 LE w/4G RAM and 64 ROM, I see one on eBay that appears to be in Canada. Any concerns about buying one from Canada and using it with AT&T in the US? it is $240 cheaper than the one I can find in the US, but says it is in "new in a white box" whereas the more expensive one is "new in box". Thank you, as always
    12-07-20 07:52 AM
    At this point... if your set on buying it, it's going to be where you can find it.

You'll want to make sure you get a NA model and not one meant for another market.... so you have as many of the AT&T bands possible. So model number is key...
    12-07-20 08:55 AM
    Following your advice on where I could purchase a new Blackberry Key 2 LE w/4G RAM and 64 ROM, I see one on eBay that appears to be in Canada. Any concerns about buying one from Canada and using it with AT&T in the US? it is $240 cheaper than the one I can find in the US, but says it is in "new in a white box" whereas the more expensive one is "new in box". Thank you, as always
    No device has 64GB read-only memory (ROM). It's flash memory. Otherwise nothing could be updated or installed.
    12-07-20 02:38 PM