I bought a Key2 off Ebay and it came from India. It doesn't have band 71 for Tmobile. Does anyone have any experience with the Indian version in the United States? Does it have trouble without band 71?

Thanks in advance
    stephenabm likes this.
    12-23-18 07:53 AM
    I bought a Key2 off Ebay and it came from India. It doesn't have band 71 for Tmobile. Does anyone have any experience with the Indian version in the United States? Does it have trouble without band 71?

Thanks in advance
    Depends where you live whether T-Mobile coverage needs that band and what happens in the future. Try it out and see how it does for you and your coverage needs footprint.
    stephenabm likes this.
    12-23-18 11:09 AM
    I bought a similar Key2 international version from India (Optiemus Infracom Limited) and unable to call them, but did send e-mails to two different listed e-mail addresses. I called blackberry but they do not support this phone as it is not an American phone (made for the USA market). The telephone is connected to the AT&T service and working with my internet. I made a few phone calls already.

I would be interested in talking to you, as I have the following issue and will list it below.

I have a Classic and wish to transfer the contacts to the Key2. Can you or anyone here assist?

Thank you,

Stephen
    Massachusetts
    04-02-19 11:52 AM
    Hello,

I was able to transfer my data from my Classic Blackberry to my Key2 without much issue and now setting the rest of it up. I am still interested in communicating with others who have a similar Key2.

Thank you,

Stephen
    Massachusetts
    04-02-19 02:16 PM
    I have this International Key2 from India and use AT&T as the carrier and works well. I did check before purchasing it in respect to working with AT&T.

Thank you,

Stephen
    04-04-19 07:10 AM