My blackberry keyone randomly switched off one day and i havent been able to turn it back on ever since. Ive only used the phone for two weeks and this had happen am devastated paid quiet abit for the phone as well. When i plug it into charge a yellow light flashes untill i press any button thats when the yellow indicator turns into a whitish led but still no response from the screen if anyone could he me please I would really appreciate it

Thank you
    11-24-20 10:34 PM
    My blackberry keyone randomly switched off one day and i havent been able to turn it back on ever since. Ive only used the phone for two weeks and this had happen am devastated paid quiet abit for the phone as well. When i plug it into charge a yellow light flashes untill i press any button thats when the yellow indicator turns into a whitish led but still no response from the screen if anyone could he me please I would really appreciate it

Thank you
    Try another charger and cable.
    11-25-20 08:54 AM

Thank you
    If different charger and cable don't work... contact support. Some have had sucess with out of warranty, 2nd bought devices. Doesn't hurt to try.
    11-25-20 09:10 AM