anyone, please help.
    I recently did a factory reset to my BalckBerry Z10 device.
    Unfortunately forgotten my blackberry id hence unable to get in now.
    Since anti-theft option is enabled, its asking the same email ID which I gave in the beginning to login now.

I still remember my BalckBerry Pin. Is there any ways to find out my BlackBerry ID using PIN. Please suggest.
    09-22-16 03:30 AM
    If you can remember your email and have access to it, go here and use the Forgot Password dialog:
    https://blackberryid.blackberry.com/bbid/login/

If you can't remember or gain access to the email address used in setting up the BBID and your device had a newer BBOS, you are completely out of luck.
    After a failed BBID lockout, you can not recover the device at all without first entering the last BBID used on the device.
    If you can remember your email and have access to it, go here and use the Forgot Password dialog:
    https://blackberryid.blackberry.com/bbid/login/

If you can't remember or gain access to the email address used in setting up the BBID and your device had a newer BBOS, you are completely out of luck.
    After a failed BBID lockout, you can not recover the device at all without first entering the last BBID used on the device.
    09-22-16 04:28 AM