Help help help! I can't use my BlackBerry I'd. I've got one set up and the email has been verified online. When I try to log in and enter my password the password disappears. I've gone onto blackberry link to try and back up then reset my blackberry passport but it doesn't let me save as I don't have an I'd. Help please?!!!

Posted via CB10
    03-25-15 05:26 PM
    03-25-15 05:41 PM
    Hi, yes I've tried this. Still doesn't work.

Posted via CB10
    03-25-15 05:50 PM
    Call blackberry
    03-25-15 07:08 PM
    Thank you. Anyone have a central number or email for BlackBerry?

Posted via CB10
    03-26-15 03:25 AM
    Help help help! I can't use my BlackBerry I'd. I've got one set up and the email has been verified online. When I try to log in and enter my password the password disappears. I've gone onto blackberry link to try and back up then reset my blackberry passport but it doesn't let me save as I don't have an I'd. Help please?!!!
    When did you create the BBID?
    How did you create the BBID?
    Where are you trying to log in and the password disappears?
    If your device has no configured BBID I wouldn't expect there to be that much on it worth backing up (ie. it's a new device), or have you been using it for longer?
    03-26-15 04:50 AM
    Hi, i transferred from my Z10 to the Passport. I was using it on the new phone for 2 months or so. I'd forgotten my password so I went to reset it but I actually deleted my I D. So I created a new one but now doesn't work. Thanks

Posted via CB10
    03-26-15 06:15 AM
    I'm logging in from BBM and from settings BlackBerry I D.
    The email address stays but not the password. If I put in the incorrect password i get locked out for a while.

Posted via CB10
    03-26-15 06:17 AM
    Hi, i transferred from my Z10 to the Passport. I was using it on the new phone for 2 months or so. I'd forgotten my password so I went to reset it but I actually deleted my I D. So I created a new one but now doesn't work. Thanks
    You delete an ID by going to the email that you received after creating it and clicking a specific link. Are you saying that you went through your old emails, fished out the confirmation one that you probably received when you created the ID for your z10 and followed that link? If not, then I doubt that you have deleted the original ID.

To use a new ID on your Passport you will first have to wipe it. It is not possible to switch IDs without a wipe.

Personally I would try the password reset procedure again with your original ID

http://docs.blackberry.com/en/smartp...3243247856.jsp
    03-26-15 07:25 AM
    Thanks for your help. Yes I will try that

Posted via CB10
    03-26-15 08:47 AM