Hello,
    I had two blackberry phone q20 and passport, so i have moved to passport. so friend of mine asked me for q20 which gave him, but didnt remove my id out it. so he did something he cant explain but i end up with my phone asking for BlackBerry id asking for log in. i have tried several times. i did not work at all. recovered my password several times. After I have deleted my account on web and created new account tried to sign in didnt. I would have returned to factory settings but i didnt back. so could you help me to sign in again or help me to back up. link doesnt my phone without signed in blackberry id.
    Please help me out.
    08-01-16 06:52 AM
    If your "friend" changed all the info in your BBID... you need to get him to change it back and then create his own.

Most likely he changed all the sign in for your ID, instead of creating a new ID. Your going to need the info he changed it all to.
    08-01-16 07:02 AM
    Hello,
    I had two blackberry phone q20 and passport, so i have moved to passport. so friend of mine asked me for q20 which gave him, but didnt remove my id out it. so he did something he cant explain but i end up with my phone asking for BlackBerry id asking for log in. i have tried several times. i did not work at all. recovered my password several times. After I have deleted my account on web and created new account tried to sign in didnt. I would have returned to factory settings but i didnt back. so could you help me to sign in again or help me to back up. link doesnt my phone without signed in blackberry id.
    Please help me out.
    You PM me, but I'm going to reply here...

There are a number of security features in BB10 to prevent someone from stealing your phone and accessing your info, or wiping your phone and just using it for their own.

Your BBID is VERY, VERY important!

When you created it, you usually put in an email address for the ID and a Password. If you turned that phone over to your friend, they might have changed all that info thinking they were creating their own BBID... but in fact they just changed your BBID's info. And your phone is still "locked" to that account.

Not really sure what they did, but I'd try using his login info with your phone... If that allows you to unlock it. You need to change the info back to yours and then remove your ID from his phone and he can create his own.

Other wise you Passport is now a brick.
    08-01-16 08:01 AM
    thanks for your help, one more last question about resetingphone to factory settings. will phone be ok if i do that? i know i will lose everything.
    08-01-16 09:36 AM