Hello everybody,

A quick question here. But before that, try to delete your BlackBerry ID and then re-create with the same ID, but new password and with the same email in BlackBerry ID website.

Login to your BlackBerry ID in your phone, it will request you to enter your new password with the same ID. Now..... what do you get once you have entered the correct password?

And what do you get when you entered the wrong password?

And what do you get after you entered the correct password after the wrong password?

Posted via CB10
    05-05-15 10:03 AM
    I think what you get is confused?
    rhitdoph likes this.
    05-05-15 03:16 PM
    Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Posted via CB10
    05-05-15 03:51 PM
    But can you show me what do you get?

Posted via CB10
    05-06-15 12:02 AM
    Hello everybody,
    Hi

Let's play!

- try to delete your BlackBerry ID
    - then re-create with the same ID, but new password and with the same email in BlackBerry ID website.
    OK

Login to your BlackBerry ID in your phone, it will request you to enter your new password with the same ID. Now..... what do you get once you have entered the correct password?
    The signed-in device and apps

And what do you get when you entered the wrong password?
    Tells me password is incorrect

And what do you get after you entered the correct password after the wrong password?
    The signed-in device and apps.

Now, ^this is what generally happens. However, I am assuming something different happened for you so if you could just tell us and someone who has experienced something similar can assist you with a solution.
    05-06-15 12:13 AM
    Hi

Let's play!

OK

Now, ^this is what generally happens. However, I am assuming something different happened for you so if you could just tell us and someone who has experienced something similar can assist you with a solution.
    Hi,

Thank you very very much for your time in this. I keep getting the same thing and it asked me to always input my password. If I select cancel, and wanted to edit the screen name, it will again ask me to key in the password and so on and so on. So what should I do now other than a wipe or factory reset?

Posted via CB10
    05-06-15 01:40 AM
    Hi

Let's play!

OK

Which OS and device are you in?

Posted via CB10
    05-06-15 02:33 AM
    Hi,

Thank you very very much for your time in this. I keep getting the same thing and it asked me to always input my password. If I select cancel, and wanted to edit the screen name, it will again ask me to key in the password and so on and so on. So what should I do now other than a wipe or factory reset?
    No alternate solution. Unfortunately, we cannot edit our username w/o performing a security wipe.

Don't forget a back-up w/ link and Ultimate backup.

Which OS and device are you in?
    Q5SQR100-2/10.3.2.281
    05-06-15 03:46 AM
    No alternate solution. Unfortunately, we cannot edit our username w/o performing a security wipe.

Don't forget a back-up w/ link and Ultimate backup.

Q5SQR100-2/10.3.2.281
    OMG! I just hate it.. can I just logout and login again from my phone? Or use a new ID?

Posted via CB10
    05-06-15 08:22 AM
    To change the BBID you will need to wipe your phone start from scratch. There is no logging out of BBID once it is setup on the device.
    Umaima_B_Dia likes this.
    05-06-15 10:04 AM
    To change the BBID you will need to wipe your phone start from scratch. There is no logging out of BBID once it is setup on the device.
    But the thing is I am still using the same ID for the past and also in the present.

What i've done is just delete [email protected] in BlackBerry ID Webpage. And then I create a new ID with this [email protected] and the password is different.

Now my phone is still logged in with [email protected] ID but when I input my new password, it will never recognize my password and keep on prompting me to enter the password..

So...... I need to wipe my phone now?

Posted via CB10
    05-06-15 01:05 PM
    Hi

Let's play!

OK

Now let's get back to you. Are you SURE that you have deleted your ID and then re-create with the same ID but different password ?

Posted via CB10
    05-06-15 01:08 PM
    Now let's get back to you.
    For some reason this cracked me up lol

Are you SURE that you have deleted your ID and then re-create with the same ID but different password ?
    I said that's generally the process. Your second last post (post # 11) clarifies your issue.

When you deleted your ID, it was wiped away from the servers. It doesn't matter if you make an ID with an exact username or a different one, the servers and hence your device will recognise it as a brand new ID.

In fact, if it didn't, that would be worrisome. It would mean your information is being stored even when you deleted it.

So the only solution is to wipe your device.
    05-06-15 01:44 PM
    Alright. I had performed a swipe and everything is clean and clear! Now I have a new problem, I can't download my previously purchased apps in BlackBerry World! I have to pay them again in order to download! So what can I do now?

Posted via CB10
    05-07-15 11:23 AM
    Alright. I had performed a swipe and everything is clean and clear! Now I have a new problem, I can't download my previously purchased apps in BlackBerry World! I have to pay them again in order to download! So what can I do now?

Posted via CB10
    Because YOU are a new YOU that has yet to purchase anything because as Umaima_B_Dia explained, you wiped your old you from the servers when you deleted YOU...

Just curious, what made you delete your username and what made you think we'd do the same???
    05-07-15 12:12 PM
    Because YOU are a new YOU that has yet to purchase anything because as Umaima_B_Dia explained, you wiped your old you from the servers when you deleted YOU...

Just curious, what made you delete your username and what made you think we'd do the same???
    You know why? Actually I heading to the password recovery way. But BlackBerry sent me 2 mails at the same time. Not sure is that i've clicked the wrong thing or what... I ended up deleting my ID. So I'll have to start all over again?

Posted via CB10
    05-07-15 12:30 PM