Well my company will switch mail provider today and having imap account on hub+ and all my revived sended mail will be no able to recover as I told.

I try to made a pop3 account on actual email provaider but I couldn't.

Dose BB Hub save the emails on the device memory or is it possible to make a copy of the messeges.
    06-01-21 09:05 AM
    Well my company will switch mail provider today and having imap account on hub+ and all my revived sended mail will be no able to recover as I told.

I try to made a pop3 account on actual email provaider but I couldn't.

Dose BB Hub save the emails on the device memory or is it possible to make a copy of the messeges.
    There are apps that will backup your current messages.

Hub doesn't have any backup features and it's sync timeframe is whatever you set it up for. But many companies have the ability to delete their accounts from your devices. But then if your company is not migrating data and is using POP3 or IMAP... I doubt they have an IT department anyway.

Backup your data yourself....

If it's a basic email service providing only POP and IMAP.... those account are usually very limited in how much storage is included. Restoring to your account might not be an option
    06-01-21 10:08 AM
    Agree with Dunt x3.

IMAP doesn't actually save a local copy permanently during normal use the way POP3 does.

Probably the only way I can think of to save IMAP emails (or Exchange for that matter) is to add the original email account using something like Microsoft Outlook on a PC (not the web site version, but the full installed-on-a-PC version). Then you could have archived all those emails, which saves them to a file locally on your PC. That archive would remain accessible from Outlook as an item in the folder list. Even after removing the original account and adding a new one.

That's something the Hub doesn't do. I have no idea if there are any other mobile email clients that can do that or not.
    06-01-21 02:00 PM
    Agree with Dunt x3.

IMAP doesn't actually save a local copy permanently during normal use the way POP3 does.

Probably the only way I can think of to save IMAP emails (or Exchange for that matter) is to add the original email account using something like Microsoft Outlook on a PC (not the web site version, but the full installed-on-a-PC version). Then you could have archived all those emails, which saves them to a file locally on your PC. That archive would remain accessible from Outlook as an item in the folder list. Even after removing the original account and adding a new one.

That's something the Hub doesn't do. I have no idea if there are any other mobile email clients that can do that or not.
    If they'd go the Outlook route they could also just drag and drop between old and new accounts.
    06-01-21 02:17 PM