Hi Bla1ze

Thanks for your tip on the titan unihertz scroll curser it worked, question for you I've been using bb hub for years now with android devices I struggle to get notifications lights on and sounds it works great on WhatsApp I have played with virtually every setting feasible, is there any anything you may suggest me trying with your experience using the hub, I'm using it on the titan tight now but had same issues on key 2 and xiaomi mi max 2, could it be the handsets?

Thank you

Happy new year
    12-31-19 09:16 PM
    Hi Bla1ze

Thanks for your tip on the titan unihertz scroll curser it worked, question for you I've been using bb hub for years now with android devices I struggle to get notifications lights on and sounds it works great on WhatsApp I have played with virtually every setting feasible, is there any anything you may suggest me trying with your experience using the hub, I'm using it on the titan tight now but had same issues on key 2 and xiaomi mi max 2, could it be the handsets?

Thank you

Happy new year
    Are the issues that BBAndroid Inbox simply that doesn’t replicate BB10 Hub user experience? In that case, that’s just how things are.
    01-01-20 06:55 AM
    Notification lights on Android needs an external app to be configurable to the degree of BB10. There are lots of them. I suggest "Light flow" which is straightforward to use and allows high configurability. You can set color, flash frequency, duration etc per app. It also handles sound.

Hi Bla1ze

Thank you

Happy new year
    01-01-20 07:26 AM