When can I expect BlackBerry Evolve X in the Indian market, This product was announced in Aug 2018 by Optiemus. Still wondering why this company is not able to release the product even after one year.

Posted via CB10
    07-10-19 08:29 AM
    Because they closed the door awhile back and they flooded the US market with their useless devices.
    07-10-19 10:31 AM
    When can I expect BlackBerry Evolve X in the Indian market, This product was announced in Aug 2018 by Optiemus. Still wondering why this company is not able to release the product even after one year.

Posted via CB10
    We can safely say it will not come to market.
    07-10-19 10:38 AM

Posted via CB10
    The Evolve was a flop, and at this point I kinda doubt Optiemus even does another BBMo device, let alone one on their own. Your only hope is if Optiemus had some kinda of component commitment that they could not get out of or reshuffle to one of their other brands (long shot at this point).

Every month Gadgetsnow has moved back the launch date.... currently it's at July 10th. But I expect that will become August 10th in a few days.

Really just no point now... Nokia, OnePlus, Oppo and Xiaomi own that price point, with much better products.... And the idea that BlackBerry carries something premium... well that died with the updates and camera issues of the Evolve.
    07-10-19 10:40 AM
    It's in the great phone drawer in the sky at this point, along with any future Optiemus in-house devices if the regular Evolve is any indication.
    07-10-19 01:07 PM
    It's in the great phone drawer in the sky at this point, along with any future Optiemus in-house devices if the regular Evolve is any indication.
    Optiemus has several brands that they push devices under... I suspect the Evolve X just got rebranded and sold for $200 cheaper without the "BlackBerry".
    07-10-19 01:24 PM