Hello

I bought my daughter a Dtek50 in March it would fine until about 5 weeks when the screen would not respond we contacted BB thinking it was a warranty issue sent th phone to the repairer then had notification that there was a small mark on the bottom of the case so it is not warranty. I said in the first few days of recieving the phone it before its pocket arrived it was dropped but it never stopped working and worked right up to the moment the screen would wake up. They then sent a quotation for £108.00 to repair the phone which we told them to go ahead as we needed the phone the repair was supposed to take approx a week. That was four and half weeks ago when I ring the repairer I am on hold for up to 20 minutes to be told they are in contact with BB and will contact me when they have a solution when I email BB I get a ticket number and then about 48 hours letter I get a computor generated message saying I have contacted the wrong department. The phone is with a company SBE which was the company BB told us to send it to one of the people I spoke to said they had a problem with the Google lock. I am not a complete tech and not sure what is involved in this repair but could anyone advise me what I need to do to get this phone repaired and back with my daughter.
    08-19-17 09:05 AM
    See how you go sending BlackBerry a tweet:
    https://mobile.twitter.com/BlackBerr...Ctwgr%5Eauthor
    08-20-17 03:29 AM