I have a problem with my blackberry dtek50 phone. When I try to call through fb messenger using a headset, I cant be heard on the other line. On the other hand, if ill call using the call option button of the phone , everything is fine. Aside from that, when I record an audio using a third party apps like easy voice recording and smule sing using a headset, no voice were recorded. But when I detached the headset, everything work just fine. Anyone knows or have an idea what's the problem with my phone? I already tried other headset but it's still didn't work.

Thank you so much.

Posted via CB10
    02-01-17 03:35 AM
    maybe those apps don't work with a headset/or your phone has a hardware issue with the jack?
    02-01-17 07:21 AM
    Are you using a headset that was designed for iPhones? Apple has a proprietary pin design, and many headsets designed for iPhones will not work properly on other smartphones.
    02-01-17 11:35 AM
    Slow internet?
    02-05-17 10:58 AM
    The apps are working well well with attached headphone on my friend's phone. And the headphone jack should be ok since I don't have problem making calls. And I'm using the blackberry headset and I tried this headset with other phone and it's working well. The Internet speed is never an issue. Thank you for your replies.

Posted via CB10
    02-06-17 03:05 AM