I fell asleep while my phone was low-bat. When I woke up, the battery drained. I charged it for a few hours but when I turned it on, it just kept showing the logo of the battery with a thunderbolt in it. I was confident that it would turn back on because even before, charging it for a few minutes, just enough for one bar, I could easily turn it back on, but this time, it didn't.

I did some tricks I could find here, like charging it, getting the battery out then putting it back again. But still, that thunderbolt logo came up.

Last night, for a few hours, this logo came up.. Attachment 288966

I tried charging it again and this time, the thunderbolt logo came up, then the screen went black then the thunderbolt logo again..

I heard using a universal charger would do, is it true? Please help
    08-04-14 07:13 PM
    You can get a universal wall charger for $5-10. Charge the battery outside the phone, then install it again. If that doesn't work, there's a good chance it's your battery, not your phone. Try plugging it in without the battery
    The same thing happened when I picked up my curve for the first time in forever since I got a z10, the battery was dead so I left it on the charger overnight. It wouldn't come on.

So I left it alone for a day (not on the charger) and it came on the next time I tried.

Not sure if this will help, but if you have a ton of spare time I guess it's worth a shot.
    Last edited by QXS; 08-05-14 at 01:48 PM.
    08-04-14 08:18 PM
    You can get a universal wall charger for $5-10. Charge the battery outside the phone, then install it again. If that doesn't work, there's a good chance it's your battery, not your phone. Try plugging it in without the battery
    08-04-14 10:37 PM