Hello guys, for the past two years I have been using my trusty KeyOne, but unfortunately it broke and it's in hospital for a while. I took that chance as a way of detoxing myself a bit from all the smartphone clutter. But all the while, I love the BB keyboard and typing experience.

So, I found a Curve 9360 on a flea market for only 4 euros and I couldn't resist. I slapped on a new battery and everything works great...Except maybe some basic features that I'd like to ask you

-Opera Mini not working on WiFi (it works on Cellular Data)
    -A good Maps app
    -A screenshot app

I know BBOS is a dying ecosystem, but if I can use these small features, I would be more than happy with that little Curve.

Thank you in advance
    09-16-20 06:06 AM
    A great source for BBOS users.... without or without BIS. The Bold Explorer
    09-16-20 08:48 AM
    LOVE my 9360 ! as of Sep 2020 it still works great with my GSM sim card from Freeup Mobile for $10 per month. The only flaw I have with it, due to it being outdated is not being able to fully configure data use, it has APN field to state name of your carrier's APN, but there are no further APN fields to edit such as more modern phones (such as MMSC & Proxy info) which would enable sending photos as text attachments. However, as long as the 9360 still works on modern towers for talk and plain texts, I will use it until the day it no longer connects.
    KwstasH likes this.
    09-16-20 10:23 PM