Hello everyone,

So two days ago my blackberry curve ran out of battery. I was thinking :'' hey, no problem I will just plug it in and I will be connected to the world in no time!''.
    And that is exactly what I did, but now when I plug the phone in the red LED light comes on for about 30 seconds and then shuts off and even if I leave it over night plugged in, it wont turn on.
    So after quite a bit of search online i was unable to find someone with my exact problen and I started to try solutions for similar problem.
    So what I have completed up until now is: multiple hard reset, pluging in to blackberry desktop manager (wont even recognize theres a USB plugged in), and tried a reboot for a "nuked blackberry.

I tried plugging it in to a car charger, my laptop and a desktop, but I dont currently have the capacity to use a wall adapter since i dont have one and I am lost in the woods for work....

Any suggestions??? I am lost in the woods so going to the local blackberry technician is kiiinnnddaaaa hard right now..

Michael
    06-19-14 06:29 AM
    Have you tried multiple USB cords? Don't give up after trying just 1, also try using different ports on your PC. And if your BB has charging contacts try getting a charging pod and using that to charge the device.
    06-20-14 11:50 PM