Hello, I'm not sure which application i deleted, but after i deleted it i got app error 200 reset, and the only thing i know of to fix it is to plug into the PC using the BB desktop manager. The USB charge port on my phone is loose and does not seem to work, I disassembled it to see what was wrong and everything seems fine. I tried cleaning inside of the port, and that also did not work. I know that the wire is fine because it works on another blackberry that i use normally to charge my phone. I'm not sure what to do and i do not want to spend money on getting it fixed, is there any alternatives like somehow resetting it with the IMEI # or anything around those lines?
    Thanks for your help.
    07-23-14 01:50 AM
    Is this a BlackBerry-branded cable you're using to connect? It actually can make a big difference.
    07-23-14 05:32 AM
    Hello, I'm not sure which application i deleted, but after i deleted it i got app error 200 reset, and the only thing i know of to fix it is to plug into the PC using the BB desktop manager. The USB charge port on my phone is loose and does not seem to work, I disassembled it to see what was wrong and everything seems fine. I tried cleaning inside of the port, and that also did not work. I know that the wire is fine because it works on another blackberry that i use normally to charge my phone. I'm not sure what to do and i do not want to spend money on getting it fixed, is there any alternatives like somehow resetting it with the IMEI # or anything around those lines?
    Thanks for your help.
    02-11-16 12:18 PM