Hello
    Anyone has experienced the same problem? I've used autoloader 10.3.02.2876 and everything went well, exept the fact that the phone remains dead. Right after auto loader finished loading OS, red light turns on for few second and phone doesn't start. Could it be a motherboard issue? Or battery?. Autoloader is legit, and is for all 1-2-3-4 models. Thnx for any suggestions

Posted via CB10
    11-01-16 04:42 PM
    Was the phone working prior to your autoloader attempt? If not then it's entirely possible that battery or motherboard failure were involved.

If it was working prior to autoloader connect your phone to PC and turn on BBlink....hold power button down for 20-30 seconds and try to force restart and recognition of device.

The other option is to confirm that you have the correct autoloader and repeat the process.

Posted via CB10
    11-01-16 05:02 PM
    Thank You, the phone has suddenly stopped working, and I couldn't connect to blackberry link, so I thought. I use autoloader to revive it, but now is dead. A day earlier Before the phone stopped working, my blackberry was acting strange , charging on and off, I got double txts etc..

Posted via CB10
    11-01-16 08:40 PM
    Thank You, the phone has suddenly stopped working, and I couldn't connect to blackberry link, so I thought. I use autoloader to revive it, but now is dead. A day earlier Before the phone stopped working, my blackberry was acting strange , charging on and off, I got double txts etc..

Posted via CB10
    Connect device to a wall outlet charger and allow it to charge overnight....rule out any battery issues first before assuming it is a hardware issue. What you are describing doesn't appear to be software related, however, which OS version was installed prior to your autoloader attempt?

Posted via CB10
    11-01-16 10:29 PM
    Hello
    Anyone has experienced the same problem? I've used autoloader 10.3.02.2876 and everything went well, exept the fact that the phone remains dead. Right after auto loader finished loading OS, red light turns on for few second and phone doesn't start. Could it be a motherboard issue? Or battery?. Autoloader is legit, and is for all 1-2-3-4 models. Thnx for any suggestions

Posted via CB10
    Hi the OS was 10.3.02
    When I press the power button for 10 second, the red light goes on for 2-3 second and then off, dead again, the only time when I see green light on my phone, is when I load autoloader,so the charging port is ok

Posted via CB10
    11-02-16 11:38 AM
    Hello

Posted via CB10
    Hi the OS was 10.3.02
    When I press the power button for 10 second, the red light goes on for 2-3 second and then off, dead again, the only time when I see green light on my phone, is when I load autoloader,so the charging port is ok

Posted via CB10
    Which specific version of 10.3.2?
    Charging port may be fine but the battery may not be...try an extended charge using a wall outlet rather than a PC USB port.
    The other alternative is to connect to PC,turn on BBlink and then try a long press on power button of 20-30 seconds to try and force device recognition on PC....if software is an issue this may allow a reboot to occur....if it's the battery your responses are unlikely to change.

Posted via CB10
    11-02-16 12:44 PM
    I've tried 10.3.02.2876 and 10.2.01.3253 no change, battery was replaced twice already at repair center, but still they couldn't fix it, I've been told that it can be a motherboard issue

Posted via CB10
    11-02-16 04:25 PM
    I've tried 10.3.02.2876 and 10.2.01.3253 no change, battery was replaced twice already at repair center, but still they couldn't fix it, I've been told that it can be a motherboard issue

Posted via CB10
    All of the details above would have been helpful in your initial post...if you have replaced the battery without resolution then it is quite possible that a hardware failure is the cause.

I'm curious however as to which specific OS version you had on device prior to failure....you haven't noted that yet.

Posted via CB10
    11-02-16 05:07 PM
    My phone has had latest available OS version on board, don't remember the number though. I've updated my phone like a month ago

Posted via CB10
    11-03-16 09:36 PM
    Did you happen to update to the unofficial release of 10.3.3?

If so you can't roll back even with an autoloader...that is also true for 10.3.2 as you would also not be able to rollback to 10.2.1 as you attempted.

Posted via CB10
    11-04-16 12:18 AM
    Hi
    No, I didn't any use unofficial autloader, my classic was updated via blackberry link, I've tried to charge it overnight with wall charger, still no change the phone won't boot up, I think I will sell it for parts

Posted via CB10
    11-04-16 11:23 AM
    Unfortunately that is probably your best option. Shame...Good luck with the sale!

Posted via CB10
    11-04-16 11:50 AM